- Burberry Lip Cover in Primrose Hill Pink- second favourite lipstick for June
- Burberry Lip Cover in Golden Peach - favourite lipstick for June
- Chanel Glossimer in Calypso -not a gloss girl but I love this colour
- Boots No. 7 Gold Glitter Top Coat - I use this over my nail polish when it's looking a bit tired but I haven't got time to redo my nails.
- Guerlain Pucci Terra Azzurra -I've been wearing this as bronzer/blush for most of June, mainly because it look good + it's convenient since it's all in one compact. I still hate the smell though.
- Chanel Island - my favourite from the Chanel summer polishes
- Dior Bikini - best of the summer corals
- Chanel Diwali - review will be posted next week
- YSL Glossy Stain in Corail Aquatique - to be reviewed, my views on these are mixed but I like them enough to be included in this month's favourite
- YSL Glossy Stain in Corail Fauve - as above
- Chanel Sable-Émouvant -haven't been wearing much eyeshadow but when I have, it's been this because it goes with any lipstick/blush.
Saturday, 30 June 2012
by Sylvie - alipstickaday