- Suqqu Nuancing Cheeks in EX-03 Akanemizu - This was one of my favourite go-to blushes earlier this year and I have "rediscovered" it again.
- Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Dark Sable - Not exactly a summer colour but a great neutral
- Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Mulberry - Love love love this colour
- Burberry Lip Cover in Primrose Hill Pink - One of my go-to lipsticks this summer
- Guerlain Pucci Terra Azzurra Bronzing Powder & Blush - I have reached for this the most as it is just so versatile
- Chanel Le Vernis in Distraction - One word, coral
- Chanel Le Vernis in Sky Line - I love this colour so much, I wore it continuosly for most of July
- Burberry Lip Cover in Golden Peach - Another of my go-to lipsticks this summer
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Rendezvous & Lovesick - I love these as they are no fuss and good for natural (one layer)and dramatic (a few layers) looks.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina - I really like this colour but it wasn't instant love. I will try to review this in August.
Tuesday, 31 July 2012
by Sylvie - alipstickaday