Nails of the day #6 - Chanel Le Vernis in Rose Caché

| 0 Comments


In addition to Pirate, I bought Rose Caché #521 Le Vernis from the Rouge Allure Velvet collection.  Rose Caché may look a bit boring in the bottle but I love it.


Rose Caché is a muted powder pink that does not look washed out with my tanned yellow based skintone, which is a rare find.  The formula is easy to apply and I found two coats to be sufficient.  It doesn't show up in my photos but there is a bit of very subtle pink micro shimmer.

In the above photo I have applied Top Coat Velvet on my ring finger.

* sorry, hands are not in best condition for nail swatches, spent the whole morning putting Ikea puzzles together.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...