Anyway, here's what I picked up.
- Burberry blush in Blossom (£23.80, usual retail £29)
- Chanel Le Khôl Eye Liner in Ambre (£14.95 / £17) The SA gave me the wrong one, I was actually after the one with the smudge brush at one end, which I think is called Le Crayon Yeux
- Chanel le Vernis in Coromandel (£15 / £18)
- Chanel Rouge Allure in Exaltée (£21.30 / £25) Yeh I caved. I said I wouldn't buy it since its pretty similar to Nars Carthage. But Carthage is matte so...
- Tom Ford lipstick in Black Orchid (£30.60 / £36) Been delaying getting my second TF lipstick due to the price. I also couldn't decide on the colour - it was between Black Orchid, Cherry Lush or Wild Ginger. Obviously I had to pick the most difficult one to wear.
- Chanel Poudre Universalle Compacte in Naturel 30 (£26.65 / £32) The least interesting purchase. The one I'm using now is nearly finish. It's probably not the BEST pressed powder out there but I like the packaging - I feel very chic when touching up with this.