What’s in my makeup bag?

| 5 Comments

I don’t like to carry too much in my handbag, so here’s what I can get away with in my makeup bag for everyday touch-ups.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte  - Natural Finish Pressed Powder
My skin can get quite oily around the T-zone so a pressed powder is a must for me.

Shu Uemura Portable Natural Compact Face Brush
Retractable powder brush for powder.

Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer
I really like this concealer for imperfections – it never looks cakey.

Makeup Forever HD Concealer
Lighter texture concealer for dark circles.

Becca Lip & Cheek Crème in Tuberose
Instant pick-me-up for the cheeks.  The texture doesn’t work for me as a lip colour though. 

Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition Lip Care
Lip balm of the moment 

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo
Love. 

Shu Uemura Hard Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
I only use this for touch-ups now.  In the mornings I use Makeup Forever Waterproof Brow Gel.

Mac 316 Lip Brush
Clean & Clear Oil Control Film 
Shu Uemura Spoolie Brush
Cotton Buds

Anya Hindmarch Girlie Stuff Pouch

5 Comments

  1. Love your items in your makeup bag. I'm currently using the Chanel lip balm as well. But I like to alternate brands.. depending on what is in front of me at the time. I look forward to getting the Becca Tuberrose Lip and Cheek! I have a few of this in other colors, and I love this as a blush!

  2. What colours do you have?

  3. Such a cute makeup bag!

  4. Love your products and your make-up bag, high end beauty, my klind of woman!

  5. Thank you :)
    Yes unfortunately I have a thing for expensive things!

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...