Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs in Les Fumés #06

| 0 Comments


I had a hard time choosing between the Les Fumés and Les Perles Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs.  I finally decided on Les Fumés since it has more neutral shades - I find I reach for these a lot more.


The Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs compact is a lot more simplified compared to the Ecrin 6 Couleurs compact (which is beautiful but a bit overelaborate).  The compact is a polished gold finish which is prone to fingerprints and is scratchable, which is why a velvet pouch is included.



The shade on the left is a satiny soft brown based grey with subtle pink shimmer.


The top matte soft rose shade is my least-used - actually I have yet to use it as I suspect it will look chalky on my lids due to my skintone.   The bottom shade is a satin finish intense brown grey, which I like to line my top and outer bottom lashline with.


The shade on the right is my favourite of the palette - a very shimmery silvery taupe.  I love using this as a highlight at the corners and in the centre of my lids.

I did take a swatch photo but the colours did not really show up (I have been having trouble taking photos for the blog due to the lack of daylight now).  I will post one up as soon as I can.

This is my first Guerlain eyeshadow palette and I love it.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...