I remember coveting Stila lip glazes circa year 2000. The colours were enticing and no other brand had the Touche Eclat-like packaging at the time. I was still living in Sydney at the time and they were stunningly overpriced in Australia. When I saw this Lip Glaze Set online for a great price, I had to pick them up as gifts for nostalgic reasons.
This set is limited edition, and includes four limited edition shades & four vintage Stila shades.
- Apricot – melon nectarine
- Kitten – nude pink with shimmer
- Starfruit – shimmering coral
- Grapefruit – frosted pink
- Believe (LE) - rose wine with gold shimmer
- Dreamy (LE) - creamy, beige amaretto with subtle shimmer
- Fantasy (LE) - warm pink with gold shimmer
- Kaleidoscope (LE) - sheer apricot with multi-pearl shimmer.
All the limited edition shades are shimmery for the party season. Kaleidoscope and Fantasy are my picks from the eight.
L-R: Kitten, Kaleidoscope (LE), Apricot, Grapefruit & Fantasy (LE)
L-R: Grapefruit, Fantasy (LE), Starfruit, Dreamy (LE) and Believe (LE)
This set retails for £16 and each Lip Glaze contains 1.5ml of product. Normally Lip Glaze contain 2.4ml of product and retails for £15...which makes this set a very good buy!