Chanel Fall 2011 Shopping List

| 3 Comments


I'm very impatiently waiting for the fall collection launch.  I *think* my picks are going to be:


Illusion d'Ombre in Mirifique (most probably)

Illusion d'Ombre in Epatant (possibly)

Prélude Quad (I know this looks boring but I think it'll be a great neutral palette)

Joues Contraste in Rose Ecrin

Le Vernis in Quartz (and maybe Graphite).  I don't like the look of Peridot.


So that's about £130+ worth there.  But luckily I have saved up my Boots points, so think I'll get the blush for free (but that means waiting even longer since Selfridges has exclusivity for a while).

Here's one more photo.  Beautiful


All images from Chanel

3 Comments

  1. I tried all 3 nail polishes on last week and Peridot is pretty gross. Graphite is nice though! Illusion d'Ombre is nice although it is really REALLY SPARKLY!

  2. Yeah I didn't really get the hype with Peridot. It doesn't look like it would be a flattering colour.

    Oh no I don't want it to be too sparkly! But then if they are, it's better for my wallet...

    Did you buy anything from this collection?

  3. Just got graphite! 4 months later :)

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...