I bought this because it was a 2 for 3 deal at Boots, otherwise I don't think I would have bought it.
We all know moisturing is essential for anti-ageing purposes. Most of us moisturise our face and visible parts of our body. But do you moisturise your décolletage?
My main purpose for buying this was to prevent a crepey décolletage. The cream is a similar texture to the Dry Leg Fix, however the fragrance is not as strong and there is a slightly medicinal smell about it.
This light serum visibly plumps, smoothes + firms skin around the bust + décolleté.Now dear reader, if you are reading this because you would like to increase your bust size, stop. If there are creams that can REALLY make you one cup bigger, there wouldn't be breast implants.
Containing CellActive®- FORM a plant-based complex of active ingredients which supports the natural process of lipid deposition, lending fullness to the bust, it will reshape the contours of the cleavage area and optimally accentuate the feminine features.
- Activation of lipid accumulation (in vitro) – Lipogenesis (formation of fat) in human adipocytes (fat cells)
- Volume-Effect - Added breast volume, lends fullness to the cleavage area
- Firming-Effect - Improved skin elasticity + firms skin in the cleavage area
Perfect for skin which has lost elasticity, it improves tonicity + firmness. Bust Fix contains:
- cell active® form plumps + supports lipid deposition
- mangosteen reshapes + sculpts
- essential cell-boost factor smoothes + firms
- Apply on clean skin in circular movements around the bust + décolleté.
- For best results, use twice daily.
- Exfoliate skin prior to use to ensure that the product is effectively absorbed.
- Apply just after a shower while skin is supple + warm.
I didn't follow the instructions completely - I applied it once daily, prior to bed everynight (when I remember). The cream is quickly absorbed and is non-sticky. My décolletage area is prone to spots and I have found this caused spots if I didn't cleanse properly prior to application.
Obviously I can't say whether the results are good - I use this as a preventative measure and fingers crossed, in 20 years time, I hope this would have done its job.