First things first - this Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream retails for £90 at Liberty. I'd been looking for a new eye gel/cream, so I was extremely happy when I was given this to try from iFabbo.
How it Works
- Natural ingredients in their active state encourage the skin to self heal, ultimately firming and rehydrating the delicate area around the eyes.
- Promotes collagen production while brightening skin, eliminating dark circles and reducing under-eye puffiness.
- Helps reverse the appearance of lines and wrinkles and renews youthful suppleness to the entire eye area.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside A potent Vitamin C derivative, lightens dark circles and reverses aging dyspigmentation.
- Aescin Improves microcirculation and reduces puffiness, while fighting inflammation.
- Alpha Bisabalol Accelerates cell healing and controls redness.
I am 29 and I have a few fine lines under my right eye, and dark eye circles. I was hoping this would sort them out. I have been using this diligently morning and night everyday for a month and a half now.
Sorry, am wearing concealer here
I tend to avoid anything labelled as "eye cream" as rich/heavy eye creams tend to give me milia problems. But Colbert MD Nourish did not give me any milia at all. The texture is in between a gel and a cream - it is definitely not as heavy as some other eye creams.
I don't get any puffiness around the eyes so I can't say whether it is effective for that.
My dark eye circles are still there. I think my eye circles are mainly due to not getting enough sleep, so no eye cream is ever going to completely get rid of them.
As for the fine lines, I can honestly say maybe it has it plumped it out a little but they are still there and pretty much the same.
For me, it is a nice hydrating eye cream but not £90 nice. Maybe older women might have more luck with this?