Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream

| 0 Comments



First things first - this Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream retails for £90 at Liberty.  I'd been looking for a new eye gel/cream, so I was extremely happy when I was given this to try from iFabbo.

From www.colbertmd.com
How it Works
  • Natural ingredients in their active state encourage the skin to self heal, ultimately firming and rehydrating the delicate area around the eyes.
  • Promotes collagen production while brightening skin, eliminating dark circles and reducing under-eye puffiness.
  • Helps reverse the appearance of lines and wrinkles and renews youthful suppleness to the entire eye area.


Key Ingredients
  • Ascorbyl Glucoside A potent Vitamin C derivative, lightens dark circles and reverses aging dyspigmentation.
  • Aescin Improves microcirculation and reduces puffiness, while fighting inflammation.
  • Alpha Bisabalol Accelerates cell healing and controls redness.

I am 29 and I have a few fine lines under my right eye, and dark eye circles.  I was hoping this would sort them out.  I have been using this diligently morning and night everyday for a month and a half now.

Sorry, am wearing concealer here

I tend to avoid anything labelled as "eye cream" as rich/heavy eye creams tend to give me milia problems.  But Colbert MD Nourish did not give me any milia at all.  The texture is in between a gel and a cream - it is definitely not as heavy as some other eye creams.

I don't get any puffiness around the eyes so I can't say whether it is effective for that.

My dark eye circles are still there.  I think my eye circles are mainly due to not getting enough sleep, so no eye cream is ever going to completely get rid of them.

As for the fine lines, I can honestly say maybe it has it plumped it out a little but they are still there and pretty much the same. 

For me, it is a nice hydrating eye cream but not £90 nice.  Maybe older women might have more luck with this?

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...