Lipstick of the day #6 - Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon

| 0 Comments


ROUGE ALLURE LAQUE is the ideal weapon of ultimate seduction that gives the lips an even more dressed-up style.

That's what chanel.com says about this and I agree.  Even the packaging screams sexy.



Chanel Rouge Allure Laque is a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss - it applies like a gloss but with the finish of a lipstick.  I recall reading that this line was designed for women who love gloss but are hesitant to wear lipstick, because they see lipstick as being old-fashioned.

The gloss style doe foot applicator is perfect for this colour because it allows you to apply the product precisely.


As the name suggests, Rouge Allure Laque in gives a lacquered finish - opaque colour but with shine (I find the ligher shades are not as opaque though).



I have to say this is my favourite red lipstick.  Dragon #75 is a shiny classic blue-red.  The colour is INTENSE and it's best paired with flawless skin and very simple but defined eye makeup (as with all red lipstick looks really).


I wear red lipstick during the day with no hesitation but I leave this one for night time only - because trust me, both men and women will stare when you wear this.  (Which makes it even more special I guess.)

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...