Stila Convertible Color in Lillium

| 0 Comments


In my last post I wrote about the NARS cream blushes which has an almost powder like finish once applied.  Stila Convertible Color is very different.

Stila Convertible Color is much oilier and heavier in texture, and once blended, still feels slightly greasy (some would call it dewy but to me it's greasy).

Blended and heavy swatch

All the Convertible Colors are shimmer-less and the colour selection is not bad for use on cheeks.  However, I don't find them all that convertible because they don't work on my pigmented lips.  For example, Lillium on my lips looks like I should be in hospital.  I used to have Gerbera and Petunia years ago and they weren't all that great on lips either.  To be fair it would probably work a lot better on those with lighter colouring.  BUT as with a lot of multi-use cheek/lip products, it will highlight every line/dry bit on your lips. 

Would I recommend it?  No.  Unless the you have dry skin.  Or if the colour looks amazingly fantastic on you.

*The Convertible Color pictured was a sample with purchase from Sephora.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...