Chanel Joues Contraste in Candy #13

| 0 Comments


I picked up Joues Contraste in Candy #13 from the Harrods Chanel pop-up counter.  As far as I'm aware, this shade is not normally available in the UK.  After a quick google search, it appears Candy might be a permanent shade in Asia.




As with all Joues Contrastes that I have used/swatched, the powder is very soft to touch and blends seamlessly.  The shimmer in Candy is understated but brings a radiance to your cheeks immediately.


I've found Candy to be very wearable.  One look I like to do with my peach blushes is to run the colour from cheek to cheek across the nose.  It gives a very natural sunkissed look sans bronzer.


I am not a fan of the name Candy but it is the most lovely colour.  Candy is a soft milky peach with subtle pink shimmer.  Some peach blushes have a tendency to appear orange when applied, and Candy is definitely not one of those.  I have tanned olive skin and the colour shows up wonderfully when layered.


Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...