I caved in for this gift with purchase from Liberty. It has 12 items + 1 Liberty print make-up bag (not photographed because it's not my cup of tea).
Items included are:
- Cowshed Moody Cow Balancing Body Lotion (100ml)
- Espa Hydrating Floral Spafresh (60ml)
- Trish McEvoy Intense Eye Pencil in black (0.8g)
- Kiehl's Creme de Corps (30ml)
- Dermalogica Microfoliant
- Korres Echinacea Soap (2x40g)
- Chantecaille Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser (30ml)
- REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil (30ml)
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Body Moisturiser (29ml)
- Hourglass Superficial Lash Mascara (8g)
- Aesop Rind Concentrate Body Balm (50ml)
- Bamford Botanic Bath Oil Geranium (30ml)
There is also a voucher for a corner lash application at the Shu Uemura counter and some vouchers for other GWPs and treatments.
I have not had the chance to try any of these yet because I'm busy moving flat at the moment. But the first thing I'd try is probably the Rose Otto Bath Oil - it smells divine.