- Suqqu Nuancing Cheeks in EX-03 Akanemizu - This was one of my favourite go-to blushes earlier this year and I have "rediscovered" it again.
- Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Dark Sable - Not exactly a summer colour but a great neutral
- Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Mulberry - Love love love this colour
- Burberry Lip Cover in Primrose Hill Pink - One of my go-to lipsticks this summer
- Guerlain Pucci Terra Azzurra Bronzing Powder & Blush - I have reached for this the most as it is just so versatile
- Chanel Le Vernis in Distraction - One word, coral
- Chanel Le Vernis in Sky Line - I love this colour so much, I wore it continuosly for most of July
- Burberry Lip Cover in Golden Peach - Another of my go-to lipsticks this summer
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Rendezvous & Lovesick - I love these as they are no fuss and good for natural (one layer)and dramatic (a few layers) looks.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina - I really like this colour but it wasn't instant love. I will try to review this in August.
Tower Bridge looks great with the Olympic rings on it at night. Random traffic outside my work (giant lions/tigers?). Blue skies! (albeit for a week).
In my late teens/early 20s I only bought Shu Uemura makeup - I guess these are almost vintage now. Gelato & Chanel Sky Line - matchy matchy pastels. I love Everyman Cinemas in London - sofa seats for Dark Knight Rises.
Cold Udon with Tempura at Koya - my favourite Japanese restaurant in London. Huge Plateau de fruits de mer at J Sheekeys. £15 burger at Goodman - it was good but they overcooked my medium rare request :/
July has been a mixed month for me but I'm really enjoying the Olympics :)