Chanel Byzance Topkapi Quad

| 0 Comments


I went to Selfridges on Saturday to check out the Byzance Collection at the Chanel counter, even though there wasn't really anything I liked from the photos I had seen so far.  But as soon as I started swatching the Regard Signé de Chanel in Topkapi, I knew I had to have it.


All four eyeshadows in this quad are incredibly smooth.  My favourite colours are probably the mink and the chocolate.  The gold will take a bit more work to make it look good on my yellow toned skin.



Even though I bought it on Saturday, I still haven't convinced myself to use it yet.  The embossing makes it almost too pretty to use.  But I promised myself I wouldn't buy makeup just for the sake of collecting it - makeup is to be used.  So I will post swatches when I finally bring myself to use this quad.  I've finally swatched it:


 In other news, I asked the sales associate at Chanel when the fall collection will be available at Selfridges.  I was told first week of August, exclusive to Selfridges for two weeks.  Pencil it in in your diary and save up now!

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...