Le Labo London

| 0 Comments


I have always walked past the Le Labo counter in Liberty because I thought it looked so clinical.  And also because I didn't really know about the concept.
Le Labo fragrances are made "fresh" when you order it - that is, they mix it from scratch for you in their lab boutique, and personalise it with your name on the label.  The bottle design is simple and masculine, with a magnetic lid - I like that.
image: liberty.co.uk

So I finally made it to their boutique off Marylebone High Street on the weekend.  The sale assistants were very helpful and not snobby at all (that's my fear when I go to small boutiques and counters).  One of them explained Le Labo's concept and was clearly enthusiastic about it.

I left with two samples - Bergamote and Rose.  Bergamote is definitely my favourite out of the two.  I won't try to describe the scent as I clearly don't have the talent for it.  I've been wearing it today and sadly it doesn't seem like last very long on me.  I will try a few more times and see how it turns out.  I've been wanting to get Aqua Universalis by Maison Francis Kurkdjian as well, and well, maybe 2 bergamot fragrances is a bit of an overkill?

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...