Lipstick of the day #3 - NARS Carthage Pure Matte Lipstick

| 1 comment


This is definitely my favourite lipstick right now.  I think this colour looks particularly good for those with tanned skin, like this (although she's wearing MAC in that photo).

Although this is a matte lipstick, it is easy to apply and does not dry out your lips as badly as MAC's matte lipsticks (it does feel a bit dry after a few hours of wear but all matte lipsticks tend to).

I couldn't decide what nail polish to wear with this lipstick.  Then I realised I had an OPI nail polish that was a pretty close match.  Usually I don't like to be too matchy matchy but I think it looks good together.


The nail polish is called You're a Pisa Work.  Not a fan of OPI's "witty" names.

p.s. Carthage definitely gets attention, you have been warned.

One Comment

  1. I had been looking for exactly this shade of matte lipstick. Can you tell me how can I buy it and what's the price? I am from Bangladesh.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...