My skin and Liz Earle

| 0 Comments

Ahhh.  Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.  So much hype on youtube and blogs...I had to try it out.



I went to the Liz Earle shop in Chelsea to investigate.  The store is inviting an
d feels quite airy and fresh.  There's a demonstration area at the back with lots of basins.  As usual I wanted to try a sample first, but didn't want to be pushed to the demo area and guilt-tripped into buying the cleanser.  So I was backing out a little but then realised I could do with some muslin cloths - my plan was to buy the cloths and ask for a sample of the cleanser at the till.  Little did I know, the Liz Earle shop offers "complimentaries" with each purchase over £5, which are decent size samples of various products.  And so I chose the cleanser, which came with a free muslin cloth as well.
It started off well.  I liked the menthol eucalyptus smell.  It cleansed well as expected.  But my skin and Liz Earle didn't get along.

After using it for 2 days, I got not one but THREE clogged pores on my nose and a spot on my chin.  

And that was the end of my friendship with Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...