Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Cherub

| 0 Comments


I'm not sure why I need another blush but I bought it anyway.  There was a special on - if I bought the watercolour blush, I would get the brush for free so why not?

But I can sort of justify that liquid blushes are great for summer as it's very light and stays on for longer than cream or powder formulas.  So yes, that's my reason.

These Watercolour Blushes are extremely watery in texture (as one would guess from the name).  I bought the colour Cherub, which is their most popular shade I believe.  It is a very natural pink flush but can be built up in intensity.

left: one layer,  right: two layers


To apply I shake the bottle first, then drip a a few drops onto the back of my hand, then dab with the brush and work it in over the apples of my cheeks.  I find it really easy to apply and didn't have any problems with any patchiness.  The brush is designed especially for this blush and is made of synthetic fibres.  To apply with your finger is just as easy as this products blends effortlessly and does not set too quickly.

Definitely start with a light hand and build it up as you go.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...